How to define the role of the product manager in today's app-driven economy? Across most of the start-ups, the CEO or CTO in all likelihood is also playing the role of the product manager. Even in established organizations, where does the product manager belong - Marketing or Design or Development; because he/she seems to be wearing all those hats. In fact, some even argue that product management can even be a part-time role for someone in these areas or the top management itself.
from Business:Productivity Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2C45HbF February 16, 2018 at 05:23PM
via IFTTT
Popular Posts
-
For book lovers, libraries are the most wonderful places in the world. If you enjoy reading, you should never miss visiting the legendary re...
-
Here's what went through my mind watching "THE IMMIGRANT": New York Harbor comes into view; and I try to bring to mind how my ...
-
I was going to get around to reviewing Inland Empire on Blu-ray at some point but have been inspired to do so with a little more urgency by ...
-
We all sit down and watch television, movies and video games. But, how do you know if you are addicted to these mediums and what they are do...
-
There are two ways to have marked cards. You can buy the luminous ink kit or invisible ink pen and mark your own cards or you can buy profes...
-
Some of the greatest works of ancient art from around the world include spectacular artworks from diverse places and times. They are the cre...
-
The Rocky Horror Picture Show has always been something of a guilty pleasure dating back to my days as a teenager appearing in am-dram music...
-
I discovered the art of David Lynch entirely by accident, although I had shown a keen interest in films from a relatively young age, I usual...
-
When Wild At Heart was released at the cinema in 1990 I went to see it 3 times in the first week, this was the height of a strangely cool Da...
-
A brief overview of grading comic books in order to access the value of your collection. Will walk you through grading vernacular and teach ...
Blogger templates
يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.